There are lots of different ways you can help and support your child through the Friends of Ilford County High School. These include:
- Attending our AGM and Committee meetings
- Volunteering to become a Committee member
- Helping to organise a specific event
- Sharing your ideas for fundraising events or other initiatives which you would like us to run
- Offering to help at our events
- Responding to our requests for cakes, raffle prizes, second hand items for sale etc
- Offering us your skills, whether cake baking, publishing, advertising, printing, photography, first aid, selling refreshments or anything else you think we could use.
- Finding out whether your employer runs a cash matching scheme under which the employer will donate a sum of money matching the amount you have raised for the PTA (contact us for more information on this).
We’re always on the lookout for other good fundraising ideas too, so please to let us know if you have any suggestions – just contact use using the contact page on the website, or come along to a meeting. We are always looking for new people to help and inspire us.
We understand that your spare time is limited, and that not everyone can help on a regular basis, but we appreciate all help, in whatever form it takes. There are always jobs that can be done from home and in small amounts of time, such as folding raffle tickets or wrapping gifts. If you would like to offer your help, or if you would like more information about us, we would love to hear from you.
Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
No sheets currently available at this time.
Please login to view and edit your volunteer sign ups.